Thursday, February 5, 2009

What the Heck?

Ryan came home from pre-school the other day with the cutest little three-sided house. One side had straw colored on it, another had sticks and the last side had bricks colored on it. Then, he also had a 'Big, Bad, Wolf' puppet on a popsicle stick. They had been learning about the story of the 'Three Little Pigs' at preschool, and Ryan said he would share the story with me.

H e proceeded to tell me that the Big, Bad Wolf knocked on the door of the Little Pig who lived in the straw house and said, "Little Pig, Little Pig, Let Me In!". Then I asked, "What Happened?", and he told me that the Little Pig rseponded to the wolf by saying, "Not by the HECK of my chinny- chin -chin".

I almost died laughing, and appearantly the pigs who lived in the wood house as well as the brick house responded to the Big, Bad Wolf in exactly the same way, "Not by the HECK of my chinny-chin-chin".

3 comments:

Rushton Family said...

hahahaha. Ryan is so hilarious. Oh man, that's a good story.

Missy said...

This is my new favorite way of telling 'The Three Little Pigs'...Ryan is one funny little man!

Thanks so much too, for putting a link to my shop on your blog! Very sweet Kim!

pbwestbroek said...

Don't you just love it? Their perfect little innocence bring us the happiest most loving chuckels.These are the things that keep me up in life.