Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tent City


Trent and Ryan LOVE to build tents: tents at our house, tents at Grandma's house, tents out of cushions, tents out of tables and blankets. any type of tent will do. Well, Keira was sitting in the high chair in the kitchen watching me work. I left the room just for a minute and came back and found Keira in a custom tent that Trent had built for her. He must have figured that if he and Ryan like tents so much, then so would Keira. (She actually didn't mind it for a while, but then she wanted out!)

3 comments:

Rushton Family said...

sooo cute. Kim she is so, so cute.
I can't wait to see her! Trent and Ryan are so cute with her.

Huffstuff said...

Oh ya gotta love brothers. She a a doll and getting big already.

Evelyn said...

Could she be any cuter?? LOVE that picture. Man, I wish I could see her in person. Really sweet story. Miss you!