Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh What Do You Do in the Summertime?






It is HOT in AZ right now! So what have we been doing? Trent and Ryan are taking swimming lessons, and Keira and I get to sit for an hour to watch them. I finally gave up showering before lessons because I need another shower afterwards. However, it is fun to watch the boys' confidence grow as they learn to swim like "little" fish (I know I use that play on words too much). Trent and Ryan have also learned that water + dirt = MUD, and that a run through the sprinklers will wash the mud off nicely.

3 comments:

Huffstuff said...

Please send us some of your heat. We have had very cold weather since school got out the 28th. I mean cold, today's high was barely 50 & the wind is blowing. UGH! The kids are thinking there will be no summer. I keep thinking postive. Enjoy the heat for us.

Shanna said...

Hi Kim! Your family is so adorable! I can't believe how much your boys have grown and that you have a little girl now!
I found you through Laurie's blog. It's so good to see what you guys have been up to! I hear little updates now and then through Angie L.
Glad you're blogging :)

Evelyn said...

Man... I can't believe how old the boys are getting! They are so cute.
Ok- that post with the kids at three months??? SOOO funny! They are too cute for words!~